EMEA Campus Recruiting Marketing and Events Manager- Director
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Firm Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel. Our HR professionals provide a full range of services including: human capital planning; creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition for the region, this person will be responsible for the successful execution of the experienced hire and campus marketing, attraction and events strategy, including diversity.
The role has an EMEA focus with, in campus recruiting, the need to identify, build out and manage country and university specific, marketing and event approaches, which have been pre agreed with key stakeholders. They will ensure that all activities position Morgan Stanley as an industry leader and employer of choice and be accountable for all campus relationships across target and non-target universities.
They will be responsible for the successful execution of all campus activities, including managing the logistics, and the marketing and promotions of all efforts. They will partner with the experienced hire, the campus team and other internal stakeholders to raise the firm's employer brand and successful promote the firm, our culture and various entry programs and experience hire vacancies to students and prospective candidates across the experienced hire landscape. This includes managing sponsorships, society partnerships, paid and social media and the campus ambassador program.
They will manage the budget across talent acquisition marketing and events as well as compile metrics and reports that measure return on investment and track results, identifying areas of opportunity and enhancements to present to stakeholders and other internal clients.
They will manage the performance of the individuals who make up the Campus Relationship Management (CRM) team in conjunction with the RPO Account Manager.
Skills required (essential)
• Experience in either Campus recruitment events management and/or marketing; proven track record in building and deploying Campus recruitment marketing and attraction strategies
• Demonstrable experience of planning and running events
• Ability to create and deploy content across various communication and marketing platforms in a way that resonates with a set target audience and differentiates the brand
• Experience of developing and managing internal and external partnerships in the delivery of milestones and/or projects
• Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships at all levels
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
• Ability to think strategically and get things done
• meet multiple deadlines, prioritize multiple demands, and identify/solve problems
• Self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Proven ability of manage a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office or similar products
The salary for this role is competitive
The closing date for applications is 22/08/2017
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.