Digital Content and Marketing Executive (London)
5 days left
- Full Time
Digital Content and Marketing Executive - London (NW3) - GBP25k + bonus
Higher Education company, based in Hampstead, is looking for a Digital Content and Marketing Executive to join their team.
In this role, you will partner with the content teams, bloggers, sales and product teams, and will work across the digital stratosphere to enable traffic to the company site. To influence quantity and quality of traffic, you'll work closely with the rest of the B2B marketing team to integrate key company-wide marketing and sales content that engages visitors and converts them into qualified leads and future customers.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting & content creation (newsletters, blog posts, as well as product and services pages)
- Managing daily operations of organic social media, paid social media, organic search, as well as paid search as sources of traffic to the website
- Assistance in the research of and creation of relevant campaign content for promotion of events, exhibitions, products, promotions, and sponsorships, including but not limited to infographics, surveys, landing pages, and emails.
- Client and prospect database management via the marketing automation tool Marketo, along with visibility relevant to new leads generated from campaigns, increased website traffic, increase traffic engagement, and lead progression from visitors to customers.
To be considered for this role, you should have two years' experience and a good understanding of the following channels: social media, email marketing, PPC advertising, content management and website updates. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English Language or similar educational background.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong topic researching and analytical skills
- Confident verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly learn about new subject areas and write content on these subjects
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Email tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Mailchimp or similar.
- At least 1 years' experience in Social Media.
- Self-driven, positive, able to accomplish projects without requiring direct supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-respected organization in a wide-reaching and varied role. Bonus is up to 10% of salary and paid annually.. Date posted: 25/07/2017