Trade Floor Administrative Assistant
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Team Assistant for a 3 month rolling contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
- Review and approve expenses, ensure consistent adherence to the appropriate policy.
- Manage travel approvals, monitor travel and perform controls.
- BCP & BIA - coordination of the update of plans, coordination of site testing.
- Assist with Chinese wall access audits per the Banks policy.
- Management pool laptops.
- Administration support for the GM Office Management team such as booking of meeting rooms, helping to chase employees in respect of OPC controls: e.g. mandatory training, sign off, 10 days block leave, and assisting with desk moves.
- Ad hoc tasks.
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
- You will have prevous experience within team assistant/Administrative assistant roles - Ideall within an Investment bank or a large, Corpoate organisation.
- You will have experience using travel management and Expense management systems (KDS and Concur ideally)
- Demonstrate a strong zest for knowledge and be very keen to learn new systems and processes within a busy trading floor environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business