6 days left
- Full Time
Role: ASP.Net Developer
Job Type: Permanent
As an ASP.NET Developer your core responsibility will be the development of new and existing products. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them through from beginning to end. This role will give you the opportunity to develop cool new apps and craft products that you can be proud of as well as maintaining some business critical systems for global brands.
- Tangible, commercial experience of web applications and website development using ASP.NET and C#. Solid knowledge of MVC and front-end technologies.
- Understanding of Windows server environment, testing methodologies and deployment skills including Azure
- Experience of building application websites / systems (i.e. not just marketing sites)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies and tools, such as Visual Studio and IIS
- Umbraco CMS would be extremely beneficial
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send me your up to date CV to