Marketing Executive - Travelbag & Netflights
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group is recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team in either London (Shaftesbury Avenue) or Preston.
In this role you will support the Head of Brand & Campaign Marketing in the activation and deliverance of all marketing activities (advertising, direct mail, PR, promotions, digital, CRM and retail) activity and partner liaison for Travelbag and Netflights.
- Assisting with copy-writing /proof reading of promotional literature, brochures, direct mail and website copy.
- Activating channel marketing activity for joint venture hotel, airline and tourism board partners.
- Compiling, maintaining and reporting daily marketing statistics and results
- Assisting with the development of Travelbag and Netflights social media / PR strategy.
- Supporting the marketing department with any ad-hoc requests and administration.
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Marketing graduate or previous marketing experience
Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
- Social media appreciation and skills