Residential & Lettings Administrator - Property Company
- Flexible Hours
A high profile, Private Property Estate (please note not an estate agency) are looking for a Residential Lettings Property Administrator for their Residential Lettings Department. As a lettings administrator for this estate you will be dealing with high net worth individuals such as celebrities. Therefore it's essential that the candidate has experience of dealing with high net worth residential properties.
The role offers fantastic benefits, with a 12.5% non-contributory pension, excellent working hours of 9-5 Mon - Fri and a really supportive and attractive environment
Duties will include;
- Daily maintenance of the company's marketing website - ensuring advertising details are updated on the Estate's website promptly - property details and rent levels.
- Maintaining and updating databases ensuring property records are accurate - floorplans/photos for each unit, property descriptions and tenancy details
- Arranging/attending agent meetings, when required, including the production of minutes and records of the meetings
- The obtaining, checking and verification of third party references and supporting documentation received directly or from the panel of agents on behalf of prospective tenants
- Preparing accurately tenancy agreements for prospective tenancies
- Instructing the Finance Team to set up tenant deposit accounts in accordance with statutory requirements
- The notification and registration of tenants deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme in compliance with statutory requirements
- The processing of supplier invoices in readiness for payment by the Finance Team
- The preparation of rent arrears schedules for recovery action by the Residential Team, including the typing of rent arrears letters to tenants requesting payment.
- Property Management / Estate Agency experience
- Strong administrative experience
- Computer literate - Excel spreadsheets, photo shop and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Proactive and positive attitude
To apply please send your CV through to the email address shown, detailing your relevant experience