4 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Travelopia, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager, with The Moorings brand to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we're passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world's largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
The Moorings manages the worlds' leading sailing yacht, power yacht and all-inclusive crewed yacht holidays. For more than 48 years, The Moorings has offered sailors and novices alike a bespoke charter experience in over 20 destinations and more than 500 yachts worldwide. From bareboat sailing to crewed and power sailing holidays, The Moorings delivers unforgettable moments on the water.
Join us as our Marketing Manager (The Moorings) and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
About the Marketing Manager role
The Moorings is looking for a UK Marketing Manager, responsible for all online and offline marketing activity to the existing database and prospects residing in the UK. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, The UK Marketing Manager will be a strong all -rounder and work closely with a shared marketing resource to deliver consistent and effective marketing communications for the brand in the UK. Success factors include delivery of all marketing activities and initiatives to deliver customer retention and acquisition, managing the marketing budget, coming in on time and to budget and an excellence in writing content for blogs and social.
Main Duties of our Marketing Manager
- Driving the Moorings brand forward from concept to delivery, implementing marketing plans and budgets for the UK in line with global marketing and brand strategy.
- Work with the centralised digital team to ensure web and digital marketing activities (website updates, paid search, SEO and 3rd-party advertising, & remarketing) are incorporated into the plan for a cross-channel marketing approach.
- Ensure identified targeted audiences are addressed with the proper content and messaging, and at the correct time in the customer journey. Product-level campaign delivery will be essential.
- Evaluate and report weekly and monthly, on effectiveness of marketing activities and initiatives providing recommendations for optimising marketing ROI. Ensure insights are fed back to Head of Marketing and any internal resources as indicated.
- Develop and implement integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns for the UK market, evaluating all results.
- Oversee and develop newsletters, adverts, direct mail, social, blog, web content and other marketing material, working alongside marketing services to ensure alignment with brand visual and verbal identity.
- Manage the design, fulfilment and production of all marketing collateral, working alongside the marketing services team. (E.g. Main Brochure, Direct Mail, etc.)
- Coordinate PR & FAM trip activity including insertion orders, press trips, press release creation and distribution, and reporting. Build relationships with key trade and consumer journalists.
- Liaise with external partners to identify and drive collaborative marketing opportunities.
- Be a main point of contact at boat shows, maximizing opportunities for new customer acquisition, and continually seeking ways to improve our presence, or exploit other event opportunities.
Key Skills & Requirements of our Marketing Manager
What We Are Looking for someone with
- Ideal role for a Senior Marketing Executive or Junior Marketing Manager looking for the next step up.
- Several years' experience in B2C marketing with a travel/luxury brand background is preferred.
- Experience managing a marketing budget and communications plan.
- Evidence of campaign management, including successful new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to demonstrate how insights drive ongoing improvements in marketing activity.
- Excellent communication and copywriting, presentation, organisational, and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks efficiently and consistently in fast-paced environment.
- A passion for travel and ability to travel to destinations featured.
- Knowledge of and a passion for sailing and/or boating would be an advantage
Are you Senior Marketing Executive or Junior Marketing Manager looking for the next step? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply' today - don't miss out!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly