Financial Policy Administrator - GBP18-20,000
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Financial Policy Administrator
You will primarily be responsible for pre- and post-sale administration of financial policies. You will liaise directly with Account Managers and Financial Advisors by telephone and in writing on a range of financial products.
- Responsible for monitoring and actioning the Finance inbox on a daily basis responding within a maximum of 3 hours during the working day
- Answering enquires by the appropriate channel - e mail, letter or telephone
- To ensure processes are documented, and all user guides and associated documentation is maintained on a monthly basis or when required
- Responsible for the administration of IFA correspondence across the complete life cycle of the policy
- Previous experience in Financial Service Administration
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
This is an outstanding opportunity with a company who will reward and recognise your talent
Please be aware that only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted in relation to this position.