Healy Hunt has been serving the Financial Services and Professional Services sectors since 1999. At Healy Hunt our approach is simple, we believe that identifying and acquiring talent is about building relationships; relationships with our clients and relationships with our candidates. It is a combination of this relationship-driven ethos, in addition to our experience, market knowledge and tenacity, upon which we have established a reputation of trust and reliable delivery.
Our practices are founded upon a rich heritage, sourcing exceptional talent for many of the industry's established and emerging institutions;
What are we looking for?
As a business, we have a track record of building longstanding relationships with our clients. We adopt a relationship based approach rather than a transactional, KPI lead environment. We are not about call times, we are about high quality and consultative engagement.
We are looking for experienced consultants, self-starters who are highly motivated to develop and build their own business within Financial and Professional Services sectors.
There are a number of areas that we are looking to grow into within our markets, but equally don't want to be too prescriptive as getting the right person and "fit" is more important to us.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- 3+ years' experience of working in the Financial Services or Professional Services industries.
- Track record of billing as a 360 Consultant.
- Ability to successfully develop client and candidate relationships.
- Capability to "own" an area of expertise. Becoming a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for clients and candidates
- Ability to listen, interpret and influence
Why join Healy Hunt?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Excellent commission structure
- Collegiate environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Well established brand
- Strong client portfolio built up over many years
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team in a supportive environment
If you are interested, please contact Natalie Mills. .