Data Privacy- Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager
A leading consultancy are looking to grow their specialist Data Privacy Advisory team in the UK. They are currently hiring at a variety of levels; Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager. Due to the success and strong reputation the team has in the market, the organisation has earmarked the practice as an area of focus and have invested heavily.
- Ensure a consistent and coordinated response to ongoing privacy threats
- Ensuring compliance with internal privacy policies and privacy legislation
- Become Trusted Advisor to provide expert consultation on all aspects of Privacy and Data Protection
- Work on a a variety of different projects/ programmes (PIA, Developing strategy, implementing policies and procedures, creating/ leading awareness and training workshop )
- Build relationships with existing and new clients for Consulting engagements
- Business Development / Thought Leadership
Essential skills required
- Experience working within the Privacy and Data Protection fields
- Experience of delivering Data Privacy / Data Protection projects
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and communication skills (Written / Spoken)
- Very strong knowledge of existing UK & EU Privacy and Data Protection legislation and standards
- Strong passion for the domain
- Certifications preferred - CIPP
- Strong Academic background
The client is one of the leading onsultancies with a global presence. They offer one of the best package / bonus structure in comparison to all their competitors, have a great work life balance and their office is located a prime location with very easy access from all major transport links.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or if you are keen to discuss a new exciting career within Data Privacy, and then please get in touch.