Managing Director - Appointed Representative
As Managing Director of the Appointed Representative firm, you will be responsible for (including but not limited to):
1. Full Executive and Operational governance of the firm;
2. Continuous liaison with Executive Management of the Principal Firm;
3. Sourcing, identifying and finalising new offices;
4. Staff recruitment;
5. Office logistics including IT / Systems requirements.
This is a 'greenfield' opportunity and will suit a motivated, enthusiastic self-starter with the ambition and desire to move the firm forward with a view to full FCA authorisation and regulation at a later date.
The incumbent will also be expected to take on the position of Director at Companies House as well as the Controlled Function of CF1 (AR) at the FCA.
1. Knowledge and experience of complex products (Forex / CFDs etc...);
2. The gravitas to discharge these duties at a senior level including interaction with senior management at the Principal firm and the FCA if required;
3. Sound Compliance / AML exposure / knowledge;
4. The ability to start and build a firm from the outset.
Knowledge of Chinese will be helpful, but not compulsory.
Further information available upon request.