2 days left
- Flexible Hours
A very well established, progressive company involved within the Supply Chain Industry sector are looking to recruit an Import Coordinator.
You will be responsible for the smooth handling of all transactions specifically:
FCL (Fully container load) used in the correct manner; Profit are maximized;
Supplier cost and performance is checked.
You will enjoy an excellent basic and benefits package and report to the Department Manager.
- Complete functions as instructed by clients and management;
- Respond to customer requests promptly
- Book import arrivals via in-house computer
- Customer entry via ASM (customer clearance) and in-house computer systems
- Chasing orders UK and overseas
- Demonstrated hands on experience of freight and processed import freight movements; ideally in both air and sea; however air or sea will suffice and training will be provided.
- Full conversant with Inco Terms and how they work
- Experience in Customer entries
In return the Import Coordinator will receive a salary of GBP21-25k depending on experience and you will work a 37.5 hour week, 09.00-17.30 with an hour for lunch each day. Please contact us to discuss your next career move.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.