2 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are a national independent Occupational Therapy practice, with our head office based in Hook, Hampshire.
This is a full-time, office-based role, in the centre of Hook in Hampshire and reports to the Clinical Operations Manager.
Who we are looking for:-
The role would ideally suit an experienced administrator who has a working knowledge of the healthcare sector, although knowledge of this industry would be an advantage it is not essential. The role is to primarily provide support to our senior OTs working as Client Managers, through overseeing a caseload of clients and managing incoming enquiries, to escalating complex enquiries or cases to a Client Manager when required.
The post holder will play a part in advising potential clients who are enquiring about our services. It is the responsibility of the Clinical Coordinator to discuss our services and ultimately convert the enquiry into a case, managing that case under the guidance of a Client Manager while it is active. The primary goal of the Clinical Coordinator is to make the client feel like they are in safe hands and give them total confidence and comfort in the knowledge that they are under our care.
- Overseeing a caseload of new enquiries and active client cases, with oversight and guidance from our office based senior OT's
- Handling incoming enquiries, mainly phone calls and website enquiries from across the UK and escalating where required to the relevant Client Manager
- Where appropriate, converting enquiries to active cases, identifying suitable therapists and allocating cases.
- Assigning therapists to cases, managing the process with the client and therapist
- Reviewing reports and treatment recommendations, escalating to the relevant Client Managers where required
Skills and qualifications:-
- Ideally have experience within a clinical/healthcare environment with exposure to multiple specialisms
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
- Competent with computers and online technology (tech savvy)
- Excellent written skills. With particular reference to report writing
What we offer you:-
We pride ourselves on being a caring and friendly, but professional company. We believe the growth of our business to date is directly attributed to ensuring our values are at the core of everything we all do. Offices based in the centre of Hook, Hampshire with free parking and excellent transport links. We offer a competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and other company benefits.
Please contact Wendy Giles, HR Director to receive a comprehensive Job Description and to find out more about this fantastic new role.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please