6 days left
- Flexible Hours
This is an exciting and fun opportunity for a competent and enthusiastic individual to join a highly successful award-winning events company. Through our brands, The Stag Company and Hen Heaven, we provide fantastic day and night time activities with accommodation for groups, across the UK and Europe.
The Operations Executive has a variety of key weekly duties, reports and checks to carry out, to ensure the smooth running of the department and of every customer journey, with the autonomy to decide on priorities and timescales. The Operations Executive is responsible for uploading customer itineraries so attention to detail is a vital competency of the role.
Collectively, the Operations team is responsible for ensuring that product information is accurate and up to date, and that quality control processes and procedures are adhered to at all times. The Operations team also supports the Event Planning team day to day, covering their customer-facing workload when they are on leave, and handling complaints and escalations where necessary.
* outstanding customer service approach
* excellent attention to detail
* strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* positive, confident and determined approach
* able to work both independently and as part of a team
* good level of numeracy
* solid judgement and decision-making abilities
Hours of work:
* 37.5hrs per week, 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday, with a Saturday shift once every three weeks
* training and development opportunities
* subsidised gym membership
* pension scheme
* childcare vouchers
* discounted hotel stays
* additional holiday allowance scheme
* social club that organises fun staff events
Preferred experience (but not mandatory):
* experience in a customer service role
* experience working within an operational or administrative role
* organised approach and ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
* high level of literacy and numeracy
* good working knowledge of Word and Excel
* business writing skills to ensure written communication is professional and effective
* able to build effective, productive relationships internally and with external customers/suppliers
* experience of working with an in-house reservation or booking system
* travel industry experience
Please send your application with covering letter to us - we look forward to hearing from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU