Head of Compliance (CF10/11) - Loans
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
I'm currently working with a large financial services group. They are multinational and operate in a number of different financial markets. This role sits in their Loans division, which specialises in investing into loan portfolios, providing risk analytics on loan portfolios for clients, facilitating loan restructuring and providing asset backed finance.
The company has been going through a period of growth and international expansion; recently opening several new international locations and expanding its license into new countries.
- Lead the UK compliance strategy, expansion and change
- Take on the CF10 and CF11 responsibilities for the UK entity
- Provide guidance on impending regulations and implement necessary process and control changes
- Collaborate with senior executives
- Exposure to a company that operates in a similar space
- Ideally experience holding the CF10 and CF11
- A university education is preferred as are any respected compliance qualifications