1st/2nd Line engineer
- Flexible Hours
1st/2nd Line Support | Professional services | London | GBP28,000 + benefits package | 6 month FTC
Your new company
This customer service business strives on streamlining customer experiences, automating processes and helps their clients deliver great services. This role has been created due to business growth, alongside promotions and internal movement; as such there is an opportunity for a 1st/2nd Line support person to join on a fixed term contract.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide 1st/2nd Line Technical Support to customers internal and external. This will include installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Second line technical support for all incidents and service requests relating to Public Sector software
- Troubleshoot incidents providing a high level of support to customers either via phone, email or Webex.
- Handle customer incidents and service requests in accordance with customer and internal SLAs
- Provide support to software implementation team as part of roll out of software to new customers.
- Provide technical support to consultants and sales team as part of pre or post sales process.
- Provide support in the delivery of web based training sessions.
- Support the release of new software via final acceptance testing and post go live checks.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have solid 1st Line Support experience with some 2nd Line Support experience. Ideally you will have previously worked for a Professional/Financial services business, but it is not essential.
What you'll get in return
This position is a fixed term contract, which is very likely to be extended. For the right person they have also talked about the option for the position to turn permanent. They are offering an excellent package and the opportunity to develop and hone your 2nd Line experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.