4 days left
- Full Time
This is a business critical role that is the backbone of the company's service delivery. The Property Inspector is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are managed effectively, are maintained to a high standards of safety, security and hygiene as practicable. Balancing a workload with a wide scope, across varied locations.
- Inspects properties on a 40 days inspection Rota
- Completes inspection reports
- Reports to the Property Services Coordinator for property issues
- Key Room Management
- Install Fire Packs
- Completes relevant paperwork (Works completion order etc.)
- Carry out work and assist as required in other areas
Hours and Environment:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may need to work extra occasional hours.
- Salary £20k per annum
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of relevant Guidelines, Regulations, procedures and best practice relevant to the role.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- Full drivers license.
To apply for the Property Inspector role based in London, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter by using the apply button provided.
Apply for Property Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly