3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Management professional looking for a new challenge in a niche agency? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Marketing Manager to join our expanding Team in Chichester.
Marketing Manager responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and supervising the delivery of marketing services within the Adastra Marketing division. We are looking for someone who has the confidence to critically assess the current strategies and plans, and then make practical and innovative recommendations.
· Your first priority will be to fully understand the requirements of our clients, the demands on their business and the markets they occupy.
· You will work closely with our Business Development Manager and Marketing Director to ensure that initial recommendations and quotes are expedited in a timely manner, campaigns are maximised, delivered collaboratively with the team and focussed on quality.
· You will manage an in-house team and external resources to ensure all client services delivered by our specialists and sub-contractors, are of the highest standard, in-line with the contract, on-time and within budget.
· You will be focused on return on investment and determine the time required for work from the team to provide accurate quotes to the Business Development Manager.
· You will ensure all clients are delighted with the service they receive.
Are you our ideal candidate?
To be successful as our Marketing Manager, you will be:
· You have proven extensive experience within Marketing Management.
· You're results focussed.
· You think strategically.
· You take a highly analytical approach.
· You're a supportive leader.
· Your attention to detail is fantastic.
· You're a great communicator.
· You thrive when working under pressure.
· You share our values.
· You're excited by technology.
· You are Google certified - (this is not essential).
What do we offer you?
· An exciting career in the specialism of Fintech Marketing
· Starting salary £24-28K depending on experience
· Opportunity for rapid advancement; we recognise and reward achievement
· Personal development programme
· Full-time position with the flexibility you need
· 20 days annual holiday (increased annually), plus public holidays
· Company benefits including sports and incentive for well being
· Company share scheme
· Contributory pension scheme
Ad Astra (UK) Ltd is a business development and marketing agency that operates as two divisions, each under their own brand, Adastra Marketing and BiD Masters.
The marketing division of Ad Astra (UK) Ltd, focuses on supporting companies in financial technology and payments to be recognised in the industry through strategic marketing and communication across multiple channels. The team is composed of content marketing, PR and digital marketing specialists. Clients rely on Adastra’s knowledge and expertise within the sectors to ensure their message reaches the right audience in an effective and compelling way.
The business development division of Ad Astra (UK) Ltd was founded in 2006, and focuses on supporting organisations in Defence, Technology and Transportation winning business through contract acquisition. The BiD Masters team is composed of a comprehensive network of specialists across all aspects of capture planning and proposal preparation, focused on and enthusiastic about delivering compelling bids.
What’s it like working at Ad Astra?
We’re a small, passionate team that’s going places fast! We are making a name for ourselves with clients being delighted with what we deliver. We are always learning and hungry for the next thing - we love what we do and what we aspire to be. We are expanding rapidly and exceeding our annual targets.
We work closely and collaboratively both as a team and with our clients, always looking to help each other and pursue the next new challenge. Ad Astra (UK) is an exciting, inspiring and dynamic place to work, where every day is completely different and all of our team members’ opinions count. We help our customers to exceed their dreams and ambitions. Come and join us, to achieve yours.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Marketing Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly