3 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Wahaca has a unique opportunity available for a Sous Chef to join the team in London. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus bonus.
Wahaca. Born from a love of honest Mexican street food. Our aim is to provide an environment as enjoyable for our teams as it is for our guests, by consistently delivering Mexican inspired market food and great service in a lively, vibrant atmosphere. We know we can only achieve this through commitment to our people, this why at Wahaca we live by our values and believe that you should work hard and play harder. And we do. There is never a dull moment in our markets.
What will you do as our Sous Chef?
- Work closely with the restaurant Head Chef and General Manager to deliver on goals.
- Ensure that our fresh market food is delivered with pride.
- Be hands on, inspiring and developing your team.
- Work with integrity and passion and have incredibly high standards.
- Be financially and commercially aware with a good understanding of how to control GP and kitchen management systems.
What do I look for in a Sous Chef?
Humility: be modest, approachable and open to self-improvement; respect our customers, our produce and our people; achieve as a team not as a person; always ask for help when needed and be ready to give it in return
Involvement: engage all around you in Wahacas’ vibrancy, community and success; listen, inform, ask and open up; help everyone to feel valued and remember: with understanding comes solutions, with involvement comes success
Passion: help us to help you feel engaged; love and feel proud of what you do; wow those around you and help them to wow as well
Integrity: morally sound and honest in all you do and say; only promise what you can deliver; when mistakes happen admit them and help everyone to learn from them; give open feedback and receive it openly; be proud of our market charter and be guided by it
Innovation: be creative and forward thinking in your approach to business and your people; have a willingness to improve and try new things; make the most of what you have
Join us as a Sous Chef and we will;
- Offer you a competitive salary and bonus.
- Invest in your training and development so you can reach your personal career goals.
- Always celebrate both your team and your own personal successes.
This year Wahaca celebrates its 10th year. If you want to be part of our future, get in touch! Click ‘apply’ now and don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Sous Chef.
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly