3 days left
- Full Time
Cineworld Group was founded in 1995 and has grown through expansion and by acquisition to become one of the leading cinema Groups in Europe with the number one or number two position by number of screens in each of its regions. Cineworld currently operates 2,108 screens across 224 sites in the UK, Ireland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Israel. We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Analyst to join our Head Office team based in our brand new home in Brentford. Our offices are accessible from Gunnersbury tube station on the District Line and Overground or via a short walk from Kew Bridge mainline station.
Reporting into the VP of Operations our Operations Analyst will be responsible for analysing data by gathering, validating and documenting system information to support the Operations team and offer general administrative support.
Operations Analyst - Key Responsibilities
- Providing data on all matters relating to payroll across the Group as necessary
- Supporting Finance on payroll budget preparation for all cinemas
- Range of reporting including cost analysis, data gathering and outputting information
- Admissions forecasting
- Extracting information from Core HR for Regional Managers and Senior Operations Team
- Tracking actual weekly admissions and thresholds achieved and advise changes when needed
- Working with Operations to highlight and identify payroll trends
- Providing regular pipeline reports to Senior Operations Team
- General administrative support and ad-hoc projects
Operations Analyst - Key Skills/Experience
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Good numerical skills, ideally with an A level or degree in Maths
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with an ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Able to Identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy
- Self-starter, able to take independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
- Results oriented, strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Able to present complex business information accuracy to Senior Management
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Good attention to detail with budget and forecasting understanding
- Payroll operations knowledge
As our Operations Analyst you may be a graduate seeking your 1st role or have gained placement or 1st role experience and be looking for next role that can offer challenge and the opportunity to grow your analyst career. Our Operations Analyst will thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment and will be comfortable working with multiple projects. The successful Payroll Analyst will bring positivity, enthusiasm and a supportive approach to the role.
The Operations Analyst role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including Life Assurance, Pension and Cinepass. It also offers the chance to work in a FTSE250 listed business with a family feel that will offer both challenge and satisfaction in equal measure.
Apply now to be considered for our Operations Analyst position.
Apply for Operations Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly