Customer Service & Sales Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor to join Crusader Assistance based in Hampton.
Crusader Assistance are a successful claims management company that that has been in the industry for 20+ years. Acting as a liaison between client's and insurers to minimize the inconvenience a motor claim can cause. We aim to provide our brokers and client’s the best possible claims solutions and services. A new opportunity has arisen within the company combining excellent customer service and ability to hit targets; in our Validation team Sign up team, a fast paced target motivated team. The team are responsible for giving client expert advice in relation to how to claim for personal injury and support during the “sign up” process.
As a Customer Service & Sales Advisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Hand hold the client after a non-fault accident and assist with the reading and signing of documents for personal injury claims.
- Making follow up calls to clients to obtain and clarify information we have received from our new claims team to assist with processing the claim. No cold calling
- Review liability and validate the claim to ensure it's a success.
- Walk client through the sign-up process to ensure a high conversion rate.
- Persuade and encourage clients to use our services; dealing with any concerns and objections the client may have.
- Working towards monthly sales targets.
- Providing clients with understanding and advising them of the best claims solution
- Working proactively to get claims signed up.
An ideal Customer Service & Sales Advisor will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Candidates must be customer focused putting the needs of the customer first.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard working.
- Candidate will have an experience of working towards sales targets.
- Objection handling experience advantageous
Ideal background: Personal Injury advisor. Personal Injury sign up agent. Sales / Customer service advisor, Negotiator. Claims Advisor, Claims Handler, Telesales Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Motor Claims Advisor. Sales retention.
Your working hours will be Shifts covering 0900 - 1900 Monday to Friday.
Plus 1 in 4 Saturdays working; 0900 - 13.00.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £16,000 basic £30,000 OTE.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
recruitx ref: 962080920 / INDHP
Apply for Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly