IT Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Employer: Charles Street Solutions Limited
Salary: Market Rate
Number of positions: 1
Charles Street Solutions Limited (CSS) provides businesses in the legal and professional services sectors with IT consultancy and services focused on their unique needs.
CSS requires an IT Project Manager to work with clients, senior staff and IT technicians to scope and design client projects and manage client site visits and ongoing service delivery.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Scoping and designing client projects, including producing technical solutions for client proposals;
- Responsible for implementing defined strategies on client sites;
- Coordinating key project tasks to satisfaction and schedule, including consultancy, implementation and installations, upgrades and optimisation;
- Reporting updates on client projects to senior staff and end user client;
- Liaising with account managers and other third party contributors on requirements for client projects; and
- Overseeing the management of the company's technical support function.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years IT project management and delivery experience;
- Knowledge and experience of managing large scale projects including the installation and upgrade of corporate applications, involving Microsoft and other key server, networking, and related technologies such as VMware, Veeam, Symantec, ConnectWise, Cisco and Citrix;
- PRTG expertise and skills (implementation & configuration) together with experience of other network monitoring and performance analysis tools; and
- Proven experience designing, implementing and providing ongoing support for IT solutions that address client needs and finding creative solutions to client problems.
Applications to be sent by email by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 27 August
Apply for IT Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly