Working for a leading FM company, the Facilities Operative reports to the Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for assisting the FM operation with porterage tasks such as meeting room, event and desk set up's within the building, with a focus on ensuring the quality of the facilities are continually presented in line with the client desired standards and requirements.
Our client is a leading FM provider, looking after a multi-national company, with a base in London! They are looking to add someone to their growing team.
Responsibilities listed below:
- Daily meeting room set up's and changes in accordance with local arrangements and SOP's.
- Checking of meeting room and flex rooms ensuring standards are maintained at all times in accordance with local SOP's.
- Event furniture set ups.
- Assisting meeting and events coordinators with ad-hoc duties.
- Support with small office furniture moves.
- Support the desk set up team as and when required.
- Act as point of contact for management of B2 stores and requests.
- Support in maintaining the loading bay team sorting/tidying of space.
- Ad-hoc assistance with contractor escorting.
Any ad-hoc duties to support the FM operation.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Understanding of basic health and safety principles.
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills.
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads
- Customer focused
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Salary up to GBP23k and competitive benefits package.