TEAM LEAD - CYBER SECURITY (INFRASTRUCTURE)
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
To GBP60K + BENS + BONUS
A specialist IT infrastructure management company is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist with experience managing a team. The successful candidate will be required to monitor and maintain operational security controls and provide specialist support for infrastructure functions.
- Undertake day-to-day management of a small team, including performance management and reviews
- Perform workload management and reporting for the group to company executives and external clients
- Complete a variety of hardware security reviews on various on all new devices
- Compliance reporting and training
- Coordinate penetration testing of new devices and translate results to assess risks internally
- Manage infrastructure support of the security toolset
The successful candidate will be confident in relationship management, communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate actions. To be considered for this role, applicants must have two years' experience in cyber security, and experience leading a small team.
Knowledge of systems such as HSM, Cyberark and Guardium is desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search Limited are those of an Employment Agency.