Relationship Manager - German Speaker
- Imagine a job where you???
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
Ipreo's Investor Relations business is looking for a German speaking Account Manager who is a natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor to their clients. They are thoughtful and engage in getting to know and understand their client's business, strategic goals and how they define success with our solutions. They are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and assist in rollout efforts (training, advice, communication around the new features etc.) and are not shy about guiding clients who need our help.
The ideal candidate has experience in FinTech as well as customer relationship management and a list a mile long of strong references and client testimonials about their past performance and contributions to their teams.
Please note that this is a one-year maternity cover assignment, with an option to extend.
What you'll work on:
- Owning overall relationship with assigned clients, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions
- Conducting client health checks, identifying critical goals and key performance indicators for each client to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction and rollout success
- Providing consultative guidance on best practices for deep software adoption, advising on product capabilities and potential application to customer's unique requirements
- Promoting awareness to assigned clients of latest release features and functionality
- Providing and/or directing clients to training resources to ensure optimum usage across the organization
- Cultivating and contributing to a positive work environment through knowledge sharing, team building and rallying behind new initiatives and efforts across the organization
- Providing timely and positive resolution of escalated issues
- Identifying upsell opportunities (expanding into other groups within the organization, additional modules, on-demand services) and working collaboratively with colleagues to manage the opportunity to close process
- Communicating with key customers, business partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments
- Proactively suggesting improvements to existing processes and thinking creatively to promote new ideas that will benefit the team and our overall efforts
- Staying current on industry related news, trends and best practices
What we look for:
- German speaker, willing to travel to DACH
- Five years of related experience, including a proven track record performing in an account management or client success role
- Established ability to drive customer loyalty and satisfaction (high renewal rates, client saves, testimonials)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills - both, in English and German
- Knowledge of utilizing Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of our organization as well as our client's organizations
- Ability to pick up new technologies easily