UK Head of Compliance - Private Bank
This is a key strategic risk management role within the business that involves leadership and covers a broad remit and responsibilities in all aspects in Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance.
Responsibilities of the roles include -
- Responsible for ensuring that the all the Banks branches and subsidiaries are operating in a manner consistent with all regulations both internal and external
- Liaison for all regulatory matters
- Responsible for the UK implementation of Compliance policies
- Ensuring adequate Compliance training for all staff
- Provide monitoring and control support
The successful Compliance professional will have strong commercial and operational understanding of working in a private bank. Comprehensive understanding of all current and evolving regulations is a must and since there will be significant engagement with board members and regulators experience of this would be advantageous.
The role is offering a salary up to GBP140,000 - GBP150,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.