IT Internal Auditor
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by FTSE 100, worldwide renowned business based in Crawley to recruit a IT Internal Auditor.
The ideal candidate will be a CISA qualified IT Auditor with experience leading engagements in Multinational organisations - seeking a more autonomous role with more responsibility. Alternatively, a IT risk assurance Assistant Manager/Manager from practice looking to make their first move into industry.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who can work alone or as part of a small team. You'll have excellent relationship building and negotiation skills with the ability to influence senior managers.
You will have a strong knowledge of network, operating system, application, database and IT general controls, you will also be familiar with analytics tools such as ACL, IDEA, SQL or Business Objects, and up to speed with emerging technologies.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Strong technical IT knowledge in areas such as data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg CISA; CISSP; ITIL; CISM) desirable
- 'Big 4' and/or internal audit experience desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Travel is circa 10% for this position.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!