Stock Auditor ( Dartford ) Kent
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
I am looking to recruit a Experienced Stock Auditor
The Stock Auditor will provide on-site support to the client in the auditing of stock that arrives at its warehouses in a timely and accurate manner.
Working within a distribution warehouse scanning, counting and dealing with compliance of various batches of stock using a hand held scanner.
Support all aspects of effective stock auditing for our client with key activities to include;
- scanning and counting various batches of stock in a timely manner and as deliveries are received into the warehouse
- effective use of a hand held scanner
- monitoring accuracy of stock picked by customer teams
- appropriately identify errors that have occurred
- ensuring that all stock is fully compliant
- various manual handling activities
- ensuring a high level of Health & Safety and that all standard operating procedures are adhered to during each shift
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required on occasion to perform additional duties assigned by the supervisor/ manager. This job description is a guide to the duties and responsibilities.
This role is based in a chilled Warehouse environment where temperatures will be between 1-7oC. The jobholder will be responsible for auditing stock within a busy environment and the work can be repetitive in nature.
The job holder must be willing to work various shift patterns between the hours of 5am - 10pm. These shifts may include a requirement for weekend working. Shift patterns will be communicated in advance
Interviews are being held on the 7th August 2017
Please apply now