IT Audit - Vice President - IT Audit Senior Manager
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
A Top Tier Banking organisation are hiring for several IT Audit Assistant Vice Presidents within the IT Audit space across London.
The Ideal IT audit professional will come from either a strong Technology or applications or infrastructure focused background. The successful audit professional can expect to earn up to GBP110,000 as well as leading the end to end audit process within a leading global retail bank.
Exciting Opportunity to join an expanding IT Audit function in a leading retail bank. Core responsibilities of this position are:
- To produce high quality and timely IT audits and the ability to deliver the reports to senior stakeholders.
- The ability to identify, assess and document risks and controls.
- My client is very keen to interview individuals from a banking or big4 background.
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory environment is essential.
- Unfortunately at this time the client will be not be able to supply visa sponsorship outside of the EU.
- Will display the ability to write high-quality audit observations and support and lead the Audit in producing a detailed audit report.
- Possess the ability to build respected and independent relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and controls in technology infrastructure, including processes for managing and maintaining infrastructure (i.e. ITIL, identity and access management)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA,) and knowledge of other relevant technical programmes such as Unix, AS400, Oracle, SQL and DB2