Manager/Senior Manager - Prudential Risk
- Work across Financial Services Industry (your portfolio will depend on you and where you want to go next in your career!), to align the strategic and operational ambitions with the prudential risk and regulatory landscape.
Why work here:
- You chose to operate at the forefront of FS in either Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, or all three!
- Your promotion is based on your own performance, you'll be given every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year!
- If required to travel, 3-4-5 policy will ensure you're home at least 4 days a week;
- They've won for the 7th successive year 'Top Places to Work' by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project/delivery experience or change programme exposure in banking, capital markets or insurance industries;
- Strong academic performance (i.e., at least Bachelor's Degree, in a quantitative subject).
Please call immediately on and/or email for a full breakdown of the company, team and role!