Administration Officer and Administration and Finance Officer
Established in 1985, Challenge Consultancy Ltd delivers training and consultancy on equality and diversity across a range of organisations. Our training courses include Unconscious Bias, Dignity in the Workplace, Creating a Respectful Work Culture and Recruitment and Selection. We have a diverse client base which encompasses the public, private and voluntary sectors.
We are currently recruiting for two full time roles:
Administration Officer and
Administration and Finance Officer
Both roles will provide a range of administrative functions for the busy training team.
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support, including where appropriate, Executive Assistant support
- Book training dates, actors, hotels and travel
- Liaise with clients and training associates
- Collate, analyse and process training evaluations
- Update folders and databases and generate reports as required
In addition to the above the Administration and Finance Officer will be required to carry out financial administration including:
- Liaison with clients and suppliers
- Raising invoices
- Accurately recording and filing remittances
Person Specification - Essential
- Experience of working to a high quality standard in an office administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to deal effectively with colleagues and customers face-to-face, by email and on the telephone
- Ability to work flexibly, take initiative and problem solve within a highly pressurised work environment
- An understanding of and interest in the issues surrounding inequality in society today
In addition to the above the Administration and Finance Officer should have:
- Experience of using Sage, bookkeeping and financial controls.
How to Apply
To apply please download the Job Description and Application Form for the role you are interested in from our website, www. challcon.com. Completed applications should clearly demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the essential person specification points. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date 10.00am Monday 14th August 2017.
Interviews will be held on Friday 18th August 2017.