Admini Officer / Compliance Officer
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
If you are looking to join a successful company then why not join one of the UKs leading social care recruitment businesses.
Established in Jan 2009, Caritas has grown rapidly year-on-year. As part of our expansion plans, we're looking to attract a talented candidate to join the team as a Safeguarding Officer. This is a great opportunity to join an energetic, sociable and friendly company. If you're organised, have an eye for detail & enjoy new challenges - this is the role for you!
As a Safeguarding Officer you will be:
- Working on compliancy for candidates
- Requesting and chasing documents
- Sales support duties
- Assisting with internal and external audits as required
- Compiling various reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ad-hoc administration duties, as required
- Keep the database cleansed and up to date
- Check candidates compliancy to determine their suitability for roles
- Liaise directly with the sales floor to meet their safeguarding needs
- Keeping accurate, up to date candidate records
To work as part of an established sales support function to enable the sales teams to run efficiently
The right candidate needs to be self motivated, a good team player and have good attention to detail. This is a varied role that requires good organisational skills and a certain degree of flexibility
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have previous experience of working in an admin role (preferably in the recruitment sector)
- Have a good knowledge of Outlook, Work and Excel
What we can offer:
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme (following a successful probation pass)
- Gym contribution (following a successful probation pass)
- Excellent staff incentives and social events
- A positive working environment
- On-going support & investment so you will become a specialist within your field!
Apply now for immediate consideration.