Job title: Administrator
Based (region/office): PPP Division (Aldershot)
Brief details of position:
A full-time vacancy has arisen for an Administrator for the Commercial Contracts within the Aldershot Office reporting to the Facilities Manager.
The role will include:
- Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house systems.
- Issuing jobs to Engineers.
- Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave.
- Working closely with Contract Manager and engineers.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with various admin tasks.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- IT Literacy, MS Excel. Plus in house systems Concept and Vixen (training to be provided)
- Previous experience within a Help Desk environment is desirable.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of Customers Business.
- Good communication/organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Services Industry desirable but not essential.
- Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the Contract Managers and other Administrators.
- Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A DBS (Criminal Records Bureau) check will be required, at the company's cost).
Salary: Negotiable, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.