6 days left
- Flexible Hours
This is a great opportunity to join a US owned company who has international presence, there is plenty of opportunity to progress longer term with options of permanent employment at the end of the temporary assignment.
My client based in Watford is currently recruiting for a temporary Order Administrator.
- Order Entry, order follow ups and dealing with stock information
- Provide reliable information and support to customers relating to order processing, invoicing as well as dealing with general enquiries
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure debt is kept to a minimum
- Ensure all order documentation is kept filed accurately and in a timely manner
- Process special orders
- Resolve pricing and shipping issues
Key skills required:
- Have order processing experience
- Highly customer service orientated
- Demonstrate initiative when solving problems or challenges
- Must be a team player who enjoys working as part of a team
- SAP experience
This is an urgent position so please apply as soon as possible if you feel you have relevant experience and are available immediately for temporary work.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.