7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is recruiting for a Surrey based charity specialising providing a range of housing, relationship and employment support programmes to clients who have experienced substance misuse and/or mental health issues.
We are now looking to recruit an Administrator to support the local office.
Focussing on providing a reliable and accurate administrative service to the local office, the Administrator will provide a wide range of admin duties.
Administrator - Charity
Full Time, Permanent
GBP18,000 - GBP19,000 per annum
Drivers licence and access to own transport essential in order to occasionally travel between local offices when required. (Expenses reimbursed)
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks for the team including updating database, processing and general data collection and report generation
- Answer telephone and email enquiries
- Collating relevant information and maintaining database of up to date information
- Issuing and sending correspondence to service users and volunteers
This is a super role for an experienced office administrator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in an administrative role
- Database and records management skills with the ability to produce reports
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work flexibly and react positively to the varied demands of the role
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
All suitable candidates will be asked to complete an application form.
The deadline for the return of applications is 09:00am - Friday 4th August 2017.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.