Distribution Administrator TEMP to PERM
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client Employs over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration within the office ensuring that all objectives are achieved.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Telephone answering and control call diversion; operate fax machine and use of email.
- Produce Excel based charts and table, mainly using standard templates.
- Maintain Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger control sheets.
- Assist with quality control of all reports, files and documentation.
- Process P.O.D's, batch and send to Head office and chase outstanding documents from depots and suppliers.
- Process and control the production of Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Ensure outstanding documents from Depots.
- Verbally communicates in a polite and clear fashion, relays messages to team.
- Uses assimilated knowledge to solve basic problems, makes routine decisions.
- Takes responsibility for quality of own work.
- Meets customer expectations in service and product quality.
- Is reliable and co-operative demonstrating understanding of team work/interdependency.
- Takes action to develop self in new.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- CSE or GCSE qualifications
- PC Literate and numerate
- No previous experience is required
PLEASE NOTE :
Hours of work are on 2 shift patterns
Shift 1 = 5am to 1:30pm Monday to Friday
Shift 2 = 12:30pm to 9pm Monday to Friday
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.