Customer Service Advisor - French /English
DDC Worldwide is a leading DNA testing company, focused on the development and marketing of innovative genetic testing products and services. They provide testing services to the legal profession, local authorities and the general public.
DDC Worldwide is now looking for a French and English- speaking Customer Service Advisor, based in Hammersmith, London.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with customers by telephone and face-to-face in both French and English.
- Resolving queries effectively and professionally, and impart advice in a friendly but mature manner.
- Translation services may be needed from time to time.
- You will be required to provide effective administrative support to the department, working within a small team and occasionally assisting with other duties.
- You will contribute to the effective running of the office, achieving targets and objectives efficiently.
- You will take ownership of a portfolio of client accounts and individual clients.
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with your clients and ultimately be responsible for handling case co-ordination from instruction to completion working within strict time constraints.
- You will liaise between their laboratory, clients and medical clinics worldwide and will also be responsible for report distribution, invoicing and any other office based activities.
- You will proactively manage client relationships on an ongoing basis.
An ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Your written and spoken English and French will be exemplary.
- You will need to be very organised and be able to use your initiative.
- Be computer literate and have previous customer service experience.
- Have strong communication skills to effectively manage client relationships, coupled with excellent problem solving skills to take ownership of difficult and complex cases.
- You must be a team player.
In return, you will receive a salary of £22,000 per annum plus generous commission.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV and a covering letter online.
recruitx ref: 962091505 / INDLP