2 days left
- Full Time
Purchasing Assistant - HPC Compressed Air Systems
A full time position has arisen in our Burgess Hill office for a full time Purchasing Assistant.
HPC Compressed Air Systems is recognised as the gold standard in the compressed air industry supplying innovative, energy efficient air compression / air treatment products and system solutions to leading manufacturers.
Our successful Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for processing a high volume of purchase orders both for spares and capital equipment, whilst aiming to achieve cost savings through purchasing efficiency. The Purchasing Assistant will ensure all orders are processed efficiently and accurately, and through regular monitoring and communication with suppliers, internal departments, customers and service centres, ensure delivery expectations and quality requirements are achieved, as well as keeping all relevant office admin, filing and archiving current and up to date.
Our Purchasing Assistant will have the following skills:
- Proven experience within a purchasing role, or similar, in an industrial or distribution environment;
- Experience in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, (Sage and/or SAP would be beneficial);
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualification);
- Good administrative and organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative;
- Proven customer care and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain excellent customer and supplier relationships;
- Strong team player with good problem solving skills.
What you can be offered as our Purchasing Assistant
HPC are offering a competitive salary with company benefits including paid overtime when available, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company sick pay, pension scheme and private medical insurance after a qualifying period.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today and upload your CV with a covering letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Purchasing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly