We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated RFP writer, you will be part of a small team responsible for writing Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) upon request, predominantly for M&G's Multi-Asset strategies, but also covering Equities and Real Estate Debt where necessary. They will work closely with M&G's internal clients across the business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Job comprises the sourcing of information to answer the questions posed and at times tailoring existing answers to specific questions
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality RFPs and DDQs on M&G funds to institutional and retail investors
- Liaising with our content writers, investment specialists, performance and risk departments and a variety of other sources within M&G to answer all the questions
- Keen to develop knowledge of our funds, investment more widely and the markets in which our managers invest
- Motivated to learn about the needs of our clients - be they internal M&G sales teams or the investors in our funds
Experience and/or Skills
You will have experience of working in asset management (and RFPs ideally), ability to demonstrate initiative to improve RFP processes and content, knowledge of RFP Q&A databases (Qorus) and have achieved/working towards the IMC qualification.
You should have good attention to detail, ability to demonstrate initiative. good communication skills, ability to work in a team as well we as build good working relationships. You should also have the willingness to learn about investment along with the ability to write for multiple audiences.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.