About the role:
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to solve challenging business problems, join a high performing team, and to contribute directly to the expansion of our revenue opportunities and delivery efficiency gains for both GFT and our Tier 1 banking clients.
Your principle activities will include:
- Interface with Business, Developers and Scrum Masters in a daily basis
- Identify Test Cases and Test Scenarios from project documentation, and inform user stories success criteria
- Write test cases in Cucumber, in feature files
- Follow up defects with development team
What we require from you:
- Experience working on Agile delivery, following SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Cucumber, writing feature files
- Good interpersonal skills, in order to interface with Business Stakeholders
- Able to manage time and prioritise work
Drawing on your proven experience you will thrive in our fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Naturally, great communication skills, and inspirational and consultative approach and the drive to deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
The GFT Group is represented in twelve countries - and our customers are based in over 30 different countries. With a global team spanning 4,000 employees at our disposal, we're ready to act whenever and wherever our customers need us. Our interlinked development teams are able to tackle complex projects and respond to individual needs - rapidly, economically and to the utmost standards.