Adobe Experience Manager Specialist - Age
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Adobe Experience Manager Specialist - Agency - GBP60,000 - GBP70,000
My Client is brilliant brand who create digital products and services used by millions of people around the globe. They pride themselves on the unique approach and use of innovative technology. They are an award winning business, working across multiple locations globally.
The client is looking to hire a Business Analyst who has extensive experience with Adobe Experience Manager to help on a brand new client win. You will in essence help this business from the start of a hugely exciting project. They need help in planning, design and development of a the web build that will be used by customers globally. This is a brand new piece of work for the agency, working with a global brand as their end client. You must have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or CQ5.
The core skills in this role are:
- Requirements gathering- functional and non-functional
- Workshops- leading them, participating in them
- Documentation- brilliant attention to details.
- User cases and user stories
- Working with the QA team
You would be working with a team of hugely talented designer and developers, who utilise the latest, cutting edge tech stack.
- A tech lover and a creative
- 5 years experience ideally
- Agency experience preferred
- Do you understand tech development processes? Hope so!
- Experience understanding how complex global projects can be
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones
- JIRA user
- Great experience with Adobe platforms - AEM, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manger
- Switched on
- A good communicator
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason