Customer Success Specialist
As Customer Success Specialist your role is to increase engagement across your portfolio of clients by driving product adoption and maximizing return on investment. Success is defined as increased renewal rates and high percentage of referenceable customers.
• Ownership of the client lifecycle from contract to renewal through your own expertise and partnership with other internal teams
• Increase utilisation, engagement and insight and promote eFinancialCareers best practices through tailored client education utilising internal and/or external data and analytics (onsite and virtual)
Proactively and continuously look for ways to improve engagement
• Monitor usage and proactively contact clients upon low usage to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
• Be the SME for eFinancialCareers' client solutions and products including
• Apply critical account management strategy and tactics to prevent customer churn
• Maintain accurate records in CRM system
• Gather, record and escalate feedback appropriately
• Initiate and maintain a proactive schedule of touch-points with your portfolio
• Produce weekly/monthly/ adhoc reports and presentations as requested by the client and your manager. This includes client activity and statistic reports for your core markets.
• Creatively and efficiently resolve issues and investigate complaints, escalating as necessary. This will include raising technical "bug" fixes in a timely manner.
• Ensure positive ROI for the client
• Build long term relationships with clients to ensure renewal
• Engage with decision makers and end users to ensure best possible product adoption and usage
While this is a detailed list of responsibilities you may be called upon for additional duties as and when the business requires.
PRINCIPAL INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS
Internal: All Employees
• Experience working for an online or SaaS company
• Have gained excellent skills working in a Customer Service/ Relationship Management environment (Not a call center environment).
• Fluent in German and English
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• A degree and/or experience working for an online company would be highly beneficial
• Financial Markets industry knowledge
• Recruitment industry knowledge
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
• A strong team player
• Be outgoing, well presented and comfortable training and conversing with groups of people large and small
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence
• Computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM systems
• An understanding of online systems, SaaS products and websites
• An understanding of and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment and Customer Relationship Management
• Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success