Implementation Manager - Fixed Income
Imagine a job where you???
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
What's in it for you:
The Professional Services team leads Ipreo's customer facing projects, focusing on excellence in delivery and service, with a key focus on ensuring the alignment of expectations and providing transparency and structure to customer engagements, as well as being hands on in the delivery of our systems and interfaces.
You will grow and further develop your Implementation and project managers skills while partnering with different groups - Sales, Account Management, Client Success, Product Strategy, Product Management and Development - to deliver projects as an integrated team. Not only will you gain exposure to the full breadth of the organization, you will have the opportunity to work across asset class, on various different products, many of which are integrated with each other.
As a proactive partner and leader within the organization, dedicated to providing top notch project management and integration services, both externally and internally, we look for people who are consultative, analytical, organized, technically minded and passionate about helping others.
What you'll work on:
- Manage and execute projects for the implementation of various Ipreo solutions to our new and existing clients, as well as managing in-house projects.
- In this client facing role, the Implementation manager is responsible for leading the project from pre-sales through completion of onboarding a client, as well as post-go-live support in the days, weeks or sometimes months following go-live.
- Maintaining relationships with various client persona's during the course of the project, including key stakeholders, project managers, project team members, technical personnel, users, etc.
- Where applicable, the Implementation manager will be responsible for running a management steering meeting, with an audience consisting of senior managers and stakeholders from both Ipreo and the customer.
- Assist customer with integration activities, using methods such as web services, data feeds MQ and FIX.
- Partnering with Account Management to provide top level service by leading new initiatives that provide further solutions to the needs of our existing clients.
- Documentation of client implementation runbooks.
What we look for:
- Implementation and Project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Experience in and understanding of the Capital Markets
- Client facing experience with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to grasp various types of integration methods such as web services, MQ and FTP
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment