(UX) User Experience Designer - CONTRACT!
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Hiring a User Experience Designer to work within a new Digital Services team within the public sector (Outside of IR35 - NO tax implications!).
You will work with a variety of visual designers & front-end developers to refine the interactive experience of a number of solutions across web & mobile systems.
Requirements for UX Designer;
- Plan, design & conduct user-research to better understand the behaviour of all users.
- Lead & manage digital delivery teams in order to enhance digital services.
- Provide knowledge of Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Task Analysis, Goal Analysis, User Research Techniques, Usability Evaluation
- Ability to articulate clearly and understand research inputs
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups etc.
- Develop user interface specifications and guidelines
- Infleunce key stakeholders & manage expectations around the benefits of usability testing & user research.
If you're interested in further informations or would like to discuss details of the spec, send your CV via the 'apply now' option and I will be in touch to discuss in more depth.
Senior UX (User Experience) Designer; UX, UI, Wireframe, Prototype, Mockup, Design, Interaction Design, Usability, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at anytime simply by contacting one of our consultants.