OFFICE MANAGER - 12-14 MONTH FTC - GBP32,000PA
- Flexible Hours
A prestigious legal charity is looking to recruit an Office Manager to manage the operational side of various projects and fundraising strategies.
Key Responsibilities for the Office Manager position:
- To manage the Salesforce database, including providing reports on the donations, volunteers and clients where necessary.
- To oversee all purchasing and leasing of equipment, arranging maintenance where needed.
- To help project manage the digital strategy, ensuring adequate IT systems, websites and specific software packages are in place.
- To manage and support specific events, including volunteer training days and annual fundraising events.
- To manage the recruitment process of administration vacancies and reception cover.
- To manage all relevant financial needs, including invoices, donations and petty cash.
- To undertake all general office managerial roles, including any insurance needs, supplier contracts and staff records.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required to undertake the Office Manager position:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an Office Manager is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce,
- Previous experience of staff management and supervision.
- Confident with financial or accounting systems is needed.
- Excellent IT skills, including Drupal and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary and Benefits for the Office Manager position:
- GBP32,000 per annum.
- Pay Award
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.