Supply Chain Manager
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Supply Chain Manager Purchasing & Warehouse manager
Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics, supply chain and warehouse and stock management. In charge of making sure that each stage of the distribution process is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Working with multiple suppliers at the same time.
- Meeting with suppliers to build relationships and identify their key needs.
- Conducting investigations into missing stock and loads.
- Ensuring the efficient running of administration relevant to stock, supply and warehouse documentation and records.
- Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required by law. Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
- Controlling the order cycle and stock taking on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for effectively and proactively managing the distribution centre, to ensure that accurate and prompt deliveries into the CPU
- Received goods deliveries and arranged for them to be logged and then stored for distribution later on.
- Planning delivery timetable: placing orders on time, dealing with delivery schedules
- Stock arriving on time, monitoring stock level and stock count
- Managing the process of raw materials
- Checking process order against delivery notes,
- Raising purchase orders
- Produce and send service report, good in a stock report, booking deliveries
- Dealing with special customer request
- Looking for ingredients and make sure to always get the best quality at the lower price
- Building and maintaining good relationship with suppliers
- Processing orders for Hight street stores
- Planning for high street stores
- CPU Rotas creates, delivered and checked, Accommodate team requests for rota
- Timesheets for employees not on rota
- Return to work after sickness,
- Achieving efficiencies and driving costs down.
- Managing & supporting new business implementations and project rollouts.
- Continually focused on driving down expenditure.
- Knowledge of national and international import/export legislation. Comprehensive knowledge of logistical procedures and processes.
- Identifying and quickly resolving any stock discrepancies that may occur.
- Supply Chain Management: 1 year Required