API, Open Banking, PSD2, Consultant
- Ability to understand clients' needs and expectations and articulate alternative architectures and trends.
- Profound understanding of 'API economy' concepts and use cases such as PSD2, CMA Regulations and Open Banking.
- Prior knowledge and experience in API Platforms and Standards with solid understanding of business integration technologies, vendor solutions in the market, and architecture trends like Microservices and Lightweight Architecture.
- A strong understanding of IT Architecture, IT Service Management and IT Operations concepts.
- Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted IT change programs in an IT organisation preferably in the financial industry, with demonstrated "can-do" attitude.
- Deep understanding of overall delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies and processes.
- Proven success in the creation and leadership of high performing teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.