Graduate Media Assistant
Our client is one of the biggest independent media agencies in the UK. The agency is dynamic, fast paced & forward thinking. The diversity of their work offers an amazing platform for talented & dedicated grads to learn quickly and progress their career in an expanding industry. The team are smart, driven, energetic & innovative.
In your first year you will spend 3 months in each department to give you the best possible springboard to progress your media career
- A.V Team - monitor TV campaigns and liaise with stations daily to ensure that campaigns are delivered
- Digital - work across Social Media, Paid Search, Display and Native channels. Set up and optimise campaigns managing daily trackers & weekly reports
- Business Management - support the client team in preparing presentations, collating information and learn how to plan across all media channels
- Data & Analytics - get deep into the data to understand the response to media campaigns
Across all teams you will;
- Compile competitor reports, media industry news & market updates
- Take part in New Business pitches
- Study for your IPA Foundation exam
This is a genuine opportunity to kick start your media planning career. You'll be starting alongside several other graduates offering you a ready made social circle and peer group.
We're expecting a huge amount of interest so please submit your applications asap.