Reliable Kitchen Porters!
Have you worked for a while as a kitchen porter and you are tired of being said NO to a Saturday request for a day off? Are you spending most of your evenings working hard because you love your job, but you wish to have a more flexible rota?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
You will be mainly working in Central London in canteens or cafeterias opened just for a specific company office, so on a Monday to Friday! If you also want to work on Weekends and evenings we have plenty of other opportunities!
We offer casual kitchen porter shifts that can lead to a permanent position, or the first step in your catering career!
- Dreaming of working on a Monday to Friday and be able to take some time off whenever you want? You can do that!
- Are you a morning person but can only find evening work as kitchen porter? Not Anymore!
- Looking to work more hours now to enjoy some well-deserved holiday in August? Come and join us!
If you are:
- A reliable person and eager to work at least 30 to 40 hours a week in the best kitchens across London
- Have experience or willing to work as a kitchen porter cleaning equipment and helping chef doing what they do best and keeping the area spotless.
- Have a great can do attitude and interested in joining one of the biggest staffing solutions company who will enable you to have amazing experiences?
Send us your CV!
As kitchen porter you might be handling alcohol you must be over 18. In order to work with Off to Work you must provide proof of right to work in the UK.