Service Transition Manager
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Interim Service Transition Manager, London GBP400 per day Umbrella Co.
For a global, commercial organisation with headquarters in London, we're recruiting a Service Transition Manager for 4 months. This role will ensure that acceptance criteria have been met when a new service has been introduced or an existing service changed. Sitting within GIS, the Service Transition Manager design the service warp and support structure for the systems before moving them into operation and will ensure all systems are transitions to be available maintainable and recoverable for service operations.
- Upcoming "Go Live" will cover multiple projects including Office 365, SfB, One Drive globally; In GNOME, going live with BOSS2 - CiCo global rollout - CiCo apple version, Venue Staff Management - Learning Management Module - EMM - OSM/BOSS integration OSM phase 2; NGI - UKVI NGI option
- Ensure Service Transition gate criteria are met by internal and 3rd party support delivery and integrated into support delivery model
- Evaluate quality of project outputs against acceptance criteria
- Impact evaluation and risk assessment
- Identify all Service Readiness activities and ensure they are in place for a go live.
- Contribute to 3rd party contract negotiations
- Provide assurance to programme managers on service transition activities
- IS Service Transition experience
- Managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors
- Prince 2 / ITIL V3
- Substantial Service Acceptance and Project Management experience
- Requirements definition and management (REQM)
- Change Implementation Planning and Management (CIPM)
- Service Level Management (SLMO)
- IT Management (IMG)
- Financial Management for IT (FMIT)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SURE)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: